The Malaysian government has removed the quarantine rules for foreigners entering the country since April 1, 2022, as part of the transition to the Covid-19 endemic.
This is certainly good news for travelers who have missed traveling there, especially those from neighboring countries, such as Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand.
Do you also have plans to visit Malaysia shortly? Here are some lists of the latest tourist attractions in Malaysia that must be included in your 2022 holiday wishlist.
So you don’t get bored just go to the Petronas Twin Towers or around Kuala Lumpur. Read to the end, yes!
- Starting from the south, there is Desaru Coast in Bandar Penawar, Johor. You can walk in adventure parks, resorts, and beautiful beaches
- Lego lovers must go to Legoland in Johor. There are various kinds of lego, fun rides, and unique themed hotels
- The Red Building area or Stadthuys in Melaka also never bores you to visit, especially for historical tourism lovers
- Not far from the Red Building, there is the Melaka Straits Mosque which is located by the sea. Worshiping while accompanied by the atmosphere of the waves makes the heart calm
- Sri Sendayan Mosque in Negeri Sembilan which is dominated by white color will make you feel like you are in Dubai or India, you know
- Another mosque that is no less beautiful is the Putra Mosque in Putrajaya. The mosque with a capacity of 15 thousand worshipers is dominated by pink
- No need to go to Cappadoccia to ride a hot air balloon, there is also Putrajaya. Can enjoy the beautiful view of Putrajaya from above
- Putrajaya Tasik Cruise will take you around the very wide lake (lake) in Putrajaya and see some beautiful corners of the city
- Gedung Merdeka 118 in Kuala Lumpur has officially replaced the position of the Petronas Twin Towers as the tallest building in Malaysia. There’s a mall too, you know
- Want to feel the atmosphere of Europe? Just come to Colmar Tropicale in Bukit Tinggi, Pahang. This resort is inspired by a traditional village in France
- Besides having beautiful beaches with clear water, Tioman Island in Pahang is also a paradise for scuba divers
- Just inaugurated in 2021, Kuantan 188 Tower is a favorite spot to see the beauty of Kuantan City, Pahang, from above
- I-City in Shah Alam, Selangor is a technology city concept park that is illuminated by many lights. Of course, it looks beautiful at night
- In addition to swimming and playing with water to your heart’s content, at Lost World of Tambun in Perak, you can watch various animal attractions, you know
- Pangkor Island in Perak is a favorite place for family vacations. You can also relax while playing in the sand at Teluk Nipah Beach
- Penang Hill is the highest spot on Pulau Pinang. You have to take the funicular train (highland special train) to reach it
- Almost every corner of George Town, the capital city of Penang, is very Instagramable. The city consists of old buildings and some mural spots
- Langkawi has a million charms that make anyone feel at home there. There are beaches, hills, cable cars, sky bridges, resorts, and small islands in the vicinity
- You can learn about the culture and watch performances by several ethnic or tribal groups at Sarawak Cultural Village, Kuching, Sarawak
- A cattle farm called Desa Cattle Dairy Farm in Kundasang, Sabah is known as Malaysia’s New Zealand. The air here is so fresh
That’s the list of tourist attractions in Malaysia, the latest 2022 that must be included in your holiday wishlist. Lots of choices, right? You can adjust it according to your interests and budget. Happy holidays!