Malaysia is one of the favorite overseas destinations for Indonesians. Its location close to a fairly complete destination is one of the main reasons.
However, most people visit Kuala Lumpur. Many other areas can be used as fun destinations. One of them is Johor Bahru.
What’s going on in Johor Bahru? Come on, see the review below!
- The Old Town at Tan Hiok Nee Heritage Street will amaze you, all the spots are great for photo hunting
- Istana Bukit Serene is the royal palace and the official residence of the Sultan of Johor, located in Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Lego lovers really must stop by Legoland. You will lose track of time in this lego kingdom and roller coaster
- The Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque with a beautiful building model can accommodate 2,000 worshipers
- Pulai Waterfall is surrounded by dense trees and clean water, you can swim here. So much fun!
- You can find a variety of delicious toasts at Salahuddin Bakery. Malaysian curry puffs are the mainstay of the menu here
- The atmosphere is romantic, Putri Harbor is suitable to be visited with a partner, especially the sunset view is beautiful
- Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple is filled with sparkling glass, really cool!
- Johor Zoo can be used as a family vacation option. Recreation while educational tours that are guaranteed to be fun
- At night, you can stop by the Karat Market to hunt for Malaysian clothes, knick-knacks, and culinary specialties
Those are some tourist destinations in Johor Bahru that can be your vacation recommendations. Where do you want to go first?