Phuket is one of the favorite areas for tourists while on vacation to Thailand. Offering the natural beauty that appears in Southern Thailand, Phuket is always synonymous with a choice of various beaches. Patong Beach is the first and one of the most famous beaches in Phuket.
Having various complementary facilities, Patong Beach is called the busiest and busiest beach in Phuket. What does this estimated 3 km long beach portrait look like? Keep scrolling!
- Being a tourist center on the island of Phuket, Patong is located on the west coast of Phuket
- Patong Beach was 4 one of the destinations for foreign tourists, especially in Europe in the late 1980s
- Patong Beach is about 3 km long along the west side of Phuket Island, Thailand
- Patong Beach was one of the beaches affected by the 2004 tsunami, you know
- Slowly, but surely Patong Beach is getting back on its feet after experiencing a fairly severe tsunami impact
- Besides the beach, Patong has two famous areas, namely Bangla Road and Paradise Complex
- Parasailing and jet skiing are two of the most popular water sports in Patong Beach
- At Patong Beach, there are also dozens of Thai massage experts for tourists who want a massage, you know
- Apart from the beach, you should try activities such as shopping and enjoying street food when you come here
Prepare your vacation list for Thailand and don’t forget to add Patong Beach to the list, OK? Are you ready for a vacation?