Japan is one of the most amazing, beautiful, and sophisticated countries. Many reasons make Japan is always targeted by tourists.
Even though it’s known to be expensive when traveling to Japan, that doesn’t mean you can’t travel here. Backpackers can be the solution. Here are some tips that can be done during backpackers to Japan.
- Buying a Japan Rail Pass so you can travel on unlimited trains saves a lot of money
- If you are not in a hurry, you should take the bus which is more economical than the train
- Visit free tourist spots such as museums, temples, and parks that will let you know more about Japanese culture
- Eat at 7-Eleven or Family Mart which provides fast food at affordable prices
- The 100 Yen (1 USD) shop can be a cheap shopping reference. There are ready-to-eat food, raw food, Tumblr, and toiletries
- Eating curry, ramen, and donburi is the best way to eat cheaply while in Japan
- Buy food at night after 20.00, because there are lots of discounts on food in supermarkets, up to 50 percent, you know!
- If you live in a hostel, you should clean your room. Sometimes this can get you a free hostel, you know!
- Being one of the safest countries in the world, because the people value tourists, so you can get a ride
- Cooking your food in the hostel kitchen will cut the cost of eating. Shopping at a cheap place, huh?
Those are some tips that you can do while backpacking in Sakura Country. So it’s more enthusiastic to save, right?