Entering the summer, Japan becomes one of the countries most targeted and visited by tourists. Consisting of several large islands, Hokkaido Island is one part of Japan that you must explore.
In Hokkaido, you can do a variety of exciting activities that you will find difficult to find in other places. To make it easier for you, check out these ten exciting activities you should do while in Hokkaido, Japan below.
- Explore Hokkaido’s capital city, Sapporo, which offers famous landmarks, natural attractions, and historical monuments worth visiting
- When you go to Furano, make sure you explore the beauty of The Lavender Paradise Furano. Filled with beautiful flowers!
- It’s not complete without tasting fresh and delicious seafood in Otaru. A historical port city in Hokkaido, here!
- Watch a world-class baseball game at the Hokkaido Sapporo Dome which is one of the largest baseball stadiums in Japan
- Go on a hike and have a cup of coffee at the top of Sapporo which provides a stunning view of the city
- If you want to enjoy the best sushi, you must stop by the 2-star Sushisai Wakichi Michelin Sushi in Sapporo. The menu is very diverse!
- Takes place during the summer in Shiretoko, watch the beautiful marine life in the Sea of Okhotsk, you can see orca whales and dolphins
- Stroll through Kushiro’s largest wetland, Kushiro Shitsugen National Park, which provides a beautiful view of the green marsh
- For nature lovers, make sure you visit Daisetsuzan National Park which is the largest national park in Japan
- Feel the sensation of a relaxing hot bath springing from the water of Daisetsuzan National Park at Sounkyo Onsen
Will you be in Hokkaido, Japan this summer? If so, the ten tourist attractions above should not be missed, OK? All the activities are fun, and guaranteed to be very memorable