Yokohama may sound familiar to travelers. Yokohama is the most populous city in Japan after Tokyo.
Yokohama offers many kinds of unique tours that can be visited by foreign and domestic tourists. There is Osanbashi Pier which is suitable for seeing the beauty of the sea of Yokohama or Yokohama Park for enjoying sea views with trees.
Not always to Tokyo or Kyoto, Yokohama is also the best tourist city in Japan. You can visit some of the following interesting tourist attractions.
- A must-visit place when you first come to Yokohama is Chinatown. Many restaurants provide delicious food, you know
- There is a Ramen Museum that displays the history of ramen. This museum provides nine ramen restaurants that visitors can visit
- Besides the Ramen Museum, Yokohama also has one more unique museum, namely the Cup Noodles Museum. A special museum for instant noodles is here!
- Minato Mirai 21 is Yokohama’s “future” area featuring some of the city’s famous landmarks and tall buildings
- Yamashita Park is an aesthetic public park. This park has a beautiful sea view so it is a must visit
- Osanbashi Pier is where cruise ships dock when coming to Yokohama. Osanbashi Pier is near Minato Mirai and Yamashita Park
- Hakkeijima Sea Paradise provides many interesting spots for visitors to see. The huge aquarium is amazing!
- Zoorasia is one of the zoos that must be visited when visiting Yokohama. They have many kinds of animals from all over the world
- Open to the public since 1904, Sankeien Garden has several historical buildings and a small river with cherry blossom trees
- Negishi Forest Park is one of the best cherry blossom viewing spots in Yokohama. The atmosphere is serene and romantic
Despite having the second largest population density in Japan, Yokohama still has unique and interesting sights to visit. Of the ten destinations above, which one have you visited the most?