Lapland or Lapland is a province in Finland. This region amazes tourists with its stunning beauty, especially during winter.
This place turned instantly into an amazing fairy tale. In addition, several interesting tourist destinations are also worth visiting.
Here are 9 Lapland charms in Finland in winter, like a fairy tale!
- Lapland is in the region of the Arctic Circle. This causes him to experience polar phenomena such as the midnight sun
- This province is the largest northernmost region in Finland
- The province also borders the Northern Ostrobothnia region to the south
- The Lapland region is filled with coniferous trees such as pine and spruce which makes it even more beautiful
- There are several popular tourist destinations, such as Santa Claus Village, Levi, Ylläs, Arktikum, and Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park
- Apart from tourism, the province also makes the trade, manufacturing, and construction other important sectors
- The region experiences its first snow in late August or early September above higher peaks
- Meanwhile at the end of September or October, the snow has taken over this area
- At that moment, this area turned into an amazing fairy tale
Lapland is one of the exciting tourist destinations to spend vacation time, especially during the snow season. This province is turning into a truly amazing fairy tale.