Finland is one of the countries in Europe that is often a tourist destination for tourists. Many interesting and unique tourist attractions are located here, one of which is Suomenlinna. The place is a former fort located on the edge of the sea.
You don’t have to go far to visit it. This is because Suomenlinna is located in Helsinki which is the capital of Finland. For those of you who are curious about Suomenlinna, here are 9 portraits of her beauty that can amaze you. Keep scrolling to the bottom, OK!
- In Finland there is a fort located by the sea called Sveaborg or Suomenlinna
- Suomenlinna was built during Sweden’s reign in the 1700s as a maritime fort and naval base
- The beautiful view of the sea and the sturdy old fortifications make Suomenlinna worth a visit
- Not only surrounded by fortress buildings, the presence of restaurants, cafes, and beer factories make Suomenlinna always feel alive
- When visiting Suomenlinna, you will find some fortification equipment such as cannons that are still well preserved
- Not far from Suomenlinna tourism, you can also visit a hobby house similar to the movie “The Lord of The Ring”
- Exotic scenery makes it always listed in the list of five best-selling tourist magnets in Helsinki
- This is the view of Suomenlinna when viewed from the air. So beautiful, right?
- Especially when it’s winter, Suomenlinna looks like a charming fairy tale. Interested in visiting it while on vacation?
Well, that’s 9 portraits of the beauty of a unique fort called Suomenlinna in Finland. Don’t forget to include it as one of the tourist destinations that you will visit when you visit Finland, OK!