Not only beach tourism, but Bali is also famous for its mountains, you know. There are many interesting mountain tourist attractions that you can visit in Bali.
Usually, tourists come to mountainous areas to see the sunrise. Its beauty is even more mesmerizing. Here are ten mountain tours in Bali that you must visit.
- Bali Jinja Park has an atmosphere like in Japan, there are beautiful flower beds and photo spots. The location is in Banjar Dinas Angsoka, Besakih Village, Rendang District, Karangasem Regency
- Damarwidi Glamping offers a cool expanse of rice fields and mountains. It’s very comfortable and makes you feel calm if you’re glamping with lots of friends. The location is Jalan Pedawa, Banjar District, Buleleng Regency
- Taking a walk in Temukus Village while accompanied by a field of colorful flowers, will give a calming impression. Temukus is the name of a village in Banjar District, Buleleng Regency
- Bedugul Botanical Gardens, Tabanan Regency, has a large expanse of forest. You can walk around while enjoying the beautiful garden atmosphere and eat a meal with your family
- The Amora Bali Restaurant is located in a highland surrounded by views of Mount Batur. The location is in Bangli Regency
- Mount Batur is an active volcano in Bangli Regency. There is a crater that has existed since 28,500 years ago, you know
- Mount Agung in Karangasem Regency is believed to be the abode of the gods. Its height is about 3,031 masl. This mountain is considered sacred. That’s why climbers are prohibited from doing negative activities here, especially littering
- Mount Abang is not far from Mount Batur. You will find several temples belonging to the original Balinese people named Bali Aga
- Mount Batukaru is the second highest mountain in Bali, in Tabanan Regency to be exact. When you reach the top of the mountain, you will feel the sensation of being above the clouds. Just like Mount Agung, this place has a temple and is very sacred. Don’t throw trash arbitrarily
- Mount Mangu also has beautiful natural scenery. There is Pucak Mangu Temple here. The location is in the Banjar Tinggan area, Pelaga Village, Petang District, Badung Regency
That’s a row of mountain tourist attractions in Bali that you can visit. From the list above, which one have you visited?