The island of Bali can be enjoyed from various sides. Not only the scenery, culture, traditions, and culinary that can be enjoyed. But also the underwater beauty. Those of you who are good at diving should try this sports ride. There is one best spot that you can visit, namely Tulamben Beach in Karangasem Regency.
It takes about three hours from downtown Denpasar to reach this beach. This is the underwater portrait of Tulamben beach that can amaze you!
- Tulamben Beach is located in Tulamben Village, Karangasem
- Tulamben is the most beautiful diving spot in Bali with a view that is rich in coral reefs
- You can dive while enjoying the thousands of fish that gather around the rocks
- Marine life is still awake
- It turns out that Tulamben Beach has relics of the Hindu-Buddhist kingdom
- It’s okay to pose like a statue!
- To enjoy this underwater beauty, provide funds of around Rp. 500 thousand to Rp. 1 million
- Beautiful coral reefs scattered on the seabed
- Diving with turtles can also be realized
- Finally, for those of you who don’t dive, you can also look at the underwater panorama from the boat
See? How cool is Tulamben Beach, Bali! Hurry up and prepare your budget and enjoy the underwater scenery of Tulamben.