Germany is a country located in mainland Europe and is the destination of choice for many people. Not only famous for its industry and tourism, but Germany is also quite popular for its delicious and appetizing cuisine. Then, what are the popular German culinary specialties? Come on, find out.
- Bratwurst is a sausage that is usually served on various menus
- For the soup menu, there is also gulachuppe made from processed beef, tomatoes, and various delicious special spices
- Flascher hase at first glance looks like steak, even though this menu is made from processed flour and minced meat which is processed with various spices
- As a complementary menu, sauerkraut is made from sliced cabbage that has been fermented previously
- Kartoffelsalat is often referred to as a complementary menu, even though the menu is made of sliced potatoes, onions, beef, eggs, and so on
- Want an unusual sweet menu? Lebkuchen can be your go-to gingerbread cookie with chocolate glaze and other ingredients
- Not many people know that this bretzel, which is a sweet chocolate ribbon-shaped cake, is a typical German menu
- Another dessert is apfelstrudel which is made of dough with apple filling, and a sprinkling of cinnamon
- For a soft textured dessert, there is a bienenstich made of vanilla cream, almonds, and honey as a topping
Well, it turns out that there are quite a lot of delicious menus, both sweet and savory from Germany. They all have their ingredients and tastes. Which is the tastiest?