Recently, La Palma Island has been reported quite often in various international media. This is due to the presence of the Cumbre Vieja Volcano on La Palma Island which erupted.
Regardless of the news, La Palma Island turns out to have a charm of beauty that is rarely known. For those of you who are curious about La Palma Island, take a look at the following series of charming portraits, come on!
- La Palma is one of the seven islands that are part of the Canary Islands
- Even though it is closer to the African continent, La Palma Island is still part of Spain
- La Palma Island has an area of 7,493 sq km with a population of around 85,000 people
- The city of Santa Cruz De La Palma is the capital of the island of La Palma
- The city of Santa Cruz De La Palma has a harbor as the island’s main exit to most of the Canary Islands and mainland Spain
- The agricultural and tourism sectors are the main sources of income for La Palma. Island
- La Palma Island has a mountainous landscape with stunning views
- The existence of forests that are still maintained in some corners also adds to the beauty of La Palma Island
- The eruption of Mount Cumbre Vieja in addition to affecting the environment, also has an impact on La Palma Island itself which is increasingly widely known by the world
That’s the charm of La Palma Island which is where Mount Cumbre Vieja is now erupting. For those of you who are looking for a reference for vacation spots, visiting La Palma Island can also be an alternative that you can choose, you know! You’re interested, right?