Many people crave a vacation to Europe, one of which is Italy. The reason is, that Italy’s tourist destinations are famous for being charming, especially for their attractive colossal buildings.
This country which is famous for the delicacy of spaghetti has thousands of tourist destinations that must be included in your holiday bucket list. Unfortunately, Italy is currently in lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic.
However, you can still enjoy the beauty of Italy through some of the portraits below. Add it to your bucket list!
- Bureno in Venice is known as a fishing district with its brightly colored houses. This uniqueness makes this place never empty of tourists
- Travel across the river in Venice is also always a mandatory activity. You can explore the city with a beautiful coastal atmosphere
- You can get this amazing view of the rock at Lake Lago, Braies. Rent a boat and go around to your heart’s content
- Cascate del Mulino is a heated swimming pool with a terraced concept. Located in Saturnia, this place is far from the hustle and bustle of the city, perfect for relaxation
- The village of Riomaggiore in the Cinque Terre was once a fishing village. However, now it has become a colorful village that is pleasing to the eye. It is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, you know
- Italy has a church with charming architecture in the Province of Verona, the name is Madonna Della Corona. Situated on the edge of a cliff, this unique church hangs in the air
- The Dolomites are a mountain range of the Alps in Northern Italy. One part that amazes me is the meadow, it’s very beautiful, isn’t it?
- Mountain views are also available along with Tyrol and Trentino, Latemar is his name. The panorama will be more beautiful than the lake around the mountain, Lago di Carezza
- The center of castle tourism in Italy is in Sirmione. You can explore as much as you want, especially being on the coast, making the scenery even more beautiful
- Passo Giau Mountain Trail in Belluno Province is a favorite tourist destination for cycling. Even though it is tiring, you will be amazed by its natural charm
Those are some portraits of tourist destinations in Italy that make your eyes unblinking. They all look gorgeous, don’t they? Hopefully, the world will get better soon, so we can go on vacation again.