Palmilla Bali is a beach club designed to be a cool and instagramable place in every corner. Since its opening in 2019, this club has immediately gone viral in Bali because it offers exotic beach views.
Palmilla Beach Club is located on the edge of Melasti beach, a beach that offers beautiful sunset views in the afternoon. While relaxing here, you can also enjoy the beautiful cliff panorama. The following is a brief explanation of this popular beach club.
General Information about Palmilla Bali
Palmilla Bali offers a romantic atmosphere for every visitor. Those of you who want to get a similar experience can make a reservation for a vacation there. Here is some information that you need if you want to spend your holiday at this club.
- Location of Palmilla Beach Club Bali
Palmilla Bali’s address is located on Melasti Beach, Ungasan, Bali. The parking location to the beach club is a bit far from the beach parking lot. When you want to enter the Melasti beach area, you are required to pay a parking fee of Rp. 5,000.00 per small car, and Rp. 8,000.00 per adult.
Inform Pecalang on duty that your destination is Palmilla Beach Club. The guard will direct you through the bus park and down the street. You will then go through the black gate and then continue to drive for approximately 1 km until you reach the parking lot.
- Palmilla Beach Club Bali Entrance Ticket Prices
You can visit Palmilla Bali every day with operating hours as follows:
- Monday – Friday: 13.00 – 20.00 WITA
- Saturday – Sunday: 10.00 – 21.00 WITA
- You will be charged when you enter the Palmilla Beach Club area. The ticket price for Palmilla Bali 2021 entrance ticket is IDR 125,000.00 per person. Based on the information received, if you make a payment using a certain bank credit card, there will be a discount of up to IDR 100,000.00.
- Facilities at Palmilla Beach Club Bali
You can choose the activity you want to do when you enter the Palmilla Beach Club area. Do you want to swim in the infinity pool while enjoying the beach view, or maybe you just want to sit back and relax while waiting for the sunset? There are 3 seating facilities that you can choose from when visiting this location.
- Single/double daybed: a relaxing seat in the form of a sofa equipped with an umbrella that is set overlooking the pool and beach.
- Long Table: rows of seats at a long table overlooking the pool.
- Swing: a seat in the form of a swing located in the bar area.
- Palmilla Beach Club has many interesting photo spots for its visitors. You can enjoy the beach atmosphere and take selfies with your family to capture vacation moments in this place. A swing bar is a favorite place for visitors to the Palmilla Beach Club.
- Diverse Menu at Palmilla Beach Club Bali
You can order food and drinks with quite a variety of choices while relaxing here. The Palmilla Bali menu is safe and halal to consume, so Muslim visitors don’t need to feel doubt. Here is some information related to ordering menus at Palmilla Beach Club Bali.
The Palmilla Bali entrance ticket that is paid for when entering the beach club area is not a food and drink exchange coupon. However, the ticket can provide a discount on the minimum order (minimum spending) that you make, with the following explanation:
Minimum spending for a single daybed for a maximum of 2 people is IDR 750,000.00 to one million rupiahs. You will get a 50% discount for reservations every Monday – Friday.
Minimum spending for a Double Daybed for a maximum of 4 people is one and a half to two million rupiahs. You will get a 50% discount for reservations every Monday – Friday.
There is no minimum spending for visitors who sit in the long table and swing area.
- Rules at Palmilla Beach Club Bali
Like other public recreation areas, the management of Palmilla Beach Club applies several rules that must be obeyed by its visitors. Here are things you should pay attention to while on vacation to Palmilla Bali:
- All visitors are not allowed to bring food and drinks from outside.
- Small children entering must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed to swim without wearing a special swimming diaper.
- No drugs and sharp weapons are allowed.
- Visitors who bring a pro camera such as a DSLR will be charged an additional fee.
- Palmilla Bali is a place to relax with an impressive spot. Do not be surprised if this place is always full of visitors every day. To avoid running out of space, it’s a good idea to book in advance so you don’t end up on a waiting list.